Monthly Archives: November 2008

It is Written – Sunday

Take a moment and read Micah 5:2. Pause for a minute or two and then re-read the passage again. What word or phrase spoke to you as you reflected? This scene in Micah opens with the siege of Jerusalem and … Continue reading

Posted in Advent Devotional | Leave a comment

Feast or Fast??

I find this time of the year to be thoroughly…interesting! On Thursday some of us will celebrate by eating more than we thought humanly possible. (For those of you who have the will power to show self-restraint, good for you.) … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Bible and Devotional Links

On the side bar you will notice some links that I have added to my blog page. There are three daily devotional sites that I am very comfortable recommending to you as well as the One Year Bible in an … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Polls are Closed

Well the polls are closed and the counting of ballots by hand has begun! DONE! Here are the results! 88% of those who responded said they attend church 40-52 Sundays a year. The remaining 12% attend 20-40 Sundays a year. … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments

E-mail Ads

Some days I feel like the only thing my inbox is good for is Internet advertisements! Between Nebraska Furniture Mart, Overstock.com, and every diet program that exists I am a pretty popular guy! I wonder, with all of the new … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments

It’s Snowing

It’s snowing, it’s snowing, the ole’ man is blowing!!!! Okay…so it isn’t exactly your prototypical snow! Rather these measly little pellets but it is an indication that change is coming! (No political overtones intended here!) I like winter…not my favorite … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment

Poll on Worship Attendance

Check out the poll on the right side bar! I am curious to see how this looks for our church and please be honest! Thanks.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment