Polls are Closed

Well the polls are closed and the counting of ballots by hand has begun! DONE! Here are the results! 88% of those who responded said they attend church 40-52 Sundays a year. The remaining 12% attend 20-40 Sundays a year. No body claimed to attend church less than that. Interpretations anyone???? Feel free to comment!

About Jim Hoffman

Pastor, teacher, leader, novice blogger, wanna be author and Christian conversationalist. Passionate about environmental architecture - creating spaces where people can foster new or growing relationships with each other and God. Currently leads a faith community on Ward Parkway in Kansas City and happily married to Margaret. Blessed with four adult children and two grandsons.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Polls are Closed

  1. Chris says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Chris says:

    Not suprising to see that people who attend less than 20 Sundays a year at zero…I would think that those folks are less likly to 1) find your blog, 2) read your blog, and 3) participate in a survey. 🙂 By all means, not scientific at all…Personally, I don’t think your poll results mean much… 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s